Semi crunchy, breastfeeding, baby wearing, cloth diapering, first time momma







Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just a Tad Chilly....

Yesterday's office chatter was all about the weather, but as you know if your from Oklahoma, never trust the weatherman.  Expecting a blizzard we joined the crowds at Wal-Mart and stocked up for the week.  I couldn't sleep last night, just waiting for the call that the VARO would be closed. I was up at 4am, it didn't look to bad out so my heart sank as I crawled back in bed.  Well at 6:30am the call came, HOORAY HOORAY!  So my baby got some extra mommy and daddy time and my nephew had a blast on his $11 orange sled, LOL. Cold, Chilly, Lovey, and Cozy.....here is how we spent our day....

a little daddy time
                                                                                                                          and Rowdy running amuck
 brand new sled
                                                                                                             can always count on the M
 anyone for bowling?

No comments:

Post a Comment