Semi crunchy, breastfeeding, baby wearing, cloth diapering, first time momma







Saturday, November 13, 2010

Weight Loss and Life

I started weight watchers 3 weeks ago.  It has been the EASIEST way to lose weight that I have EVER tried.  I definitely packed on the pounds with little man and I am definitely in need of dropping a few, plus some!  I've already lost almost 10 pounds and I'm eating great.  I'm breastfeeding still so it's important that I eat so WW it is!  It would be nice if I could be so lucky as to not have to worry about weight and what-not but that is not the case.  In other news, baby has discovered his feet and loves to stick them in his mouth.  he rolled over for the first time on November 7th.  He is such an awesome little guy.  he is kind of serious....always brooding, maybe he'll be the next Hemingway, Borges, or Orwell. :)  I'm back in the kitchen and cooking again, which I LOVE.  My brain is soooo full of ideas lately.  I'm asking Santa for a sewing machine so I can start putting all of my ideas to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment